- Interact professionally and politely on the telephone with prospective patients and hearing clinic staff.
- Maintain accurate records of calls and outcomes in the computer systems.
- Make outbound calls to hearing clinics and prospective patients for appointment follow-up.
- Meet minimum number of outbound calls per hour and/or minutes on phone calls per shift.
- Schedule appointments accurately based on customer protocols or conferences calls to independent hearing clinics.
- Book and track appointments in multiple systems.
- Answer customer questions.
- Communicate and explain the value and benefits of using the service.
- Maintain patient privacy in compliance with HIPAA federal guidelines and practice policies.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Professional and proactive customer service skills.
- Excellent phone manner, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Planning and organizational skills.
- Proven listening and closing skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Prior outbound call center or tele-sales experience is preferred.
Disclaimer: The career event and job fair calendar on the website is a complimentary resource for employers and career event organizers. Job seekers are strongly encouraged to verify the dates and details of the career events and job fairs posted on our website prior to attending. The LocalJobNetwork™ disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the events posted on our website.